Monday, July 13, 2009

Super Cool Grafitti!!


I have to say that I've really never been a huge fan of graffiti but we actually found some really cool stuff during our time in Athens. The one above isn't really so cool, it's just that we found it so appropriate for Europe!!! No one here seems to have any problems at all with PDA! It seems like everywhere you went someone was making out! We just laughed and thought to ourselves... reminder that I do not want to be like that! It kinda got old after a while but this picture just demonstrated it perfectly!


This photo here is in memory of Harriett. She is one of the girls that we worked with in Kos and everyone called her butterflies! She's a hoot and when we saw this we thought of her.


We just thought these were kinda fun! It's really random, they are just painted on the walls in the dead center of the city. I guess I've just always thought of Athens as a big dirty city and the graffiti for the most part just adds to that dirty feel!

As for these two photos.... I have to say this is art! It's incredible to me what people can do with a can of spray paint!!! Who knew, I still have no clue how they do it and think it would be fascinating to watch them create such a masterpiece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment