Thursday, July 9, 2009

Members from my Mission!!!

These are just some pictures with me and some of the members from my mission! I can't believe that this October I will have been home for 3 years! Time flies.... for the most part everyone is pretty much the same and doing really well. I guess it's the younger ones that have changed dramatically... I can't believe how big Winnie is!!! Marie and Fatima have also changed a lot. I had such a great time being back in Athens. The people there have such a special place in my heart! I can't explain with words the love I feel for them and just the memories that I have of each of them! They made such a huge difference in my life! I will never forget the time I spent there....
This is Julianna!
These are the sisters that are in Athens... (I also knew them from the MTC)
The Sankoh family!!! Kadija hasn't changed a bit and I'm so excited that she is getting married in August!!! (She's marrying one of the missionaries that served in GREECE!!!)
This is little Winnie!!! She used to be so much smaller.... I loved seeing her though!
And this is the Kallay family.. Winnie and all her brothers! And Bro. Kallay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment