Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Fun in Kos Town....

Yes, as you can see ice cream has become a major part of our lives here on the island! We eat if very regularly :) Our boss even lets us have it at the resort for free because we don't drink and all the other girls get free drinks. I'm glad we haven't started a daily habit of ice cream just yet.
I just think all these little ice cream men are hysterical so I had to get a picture taken with one. There was a woman watching and she was laughing really hard at me! I guess it takes a special kinda person to entertain the world!
Here Mandy is up on the bridge in Kos Town and we just thought it was a beautiful picture!
As for these two pictures.... Well, they are just scary. We found these crazy glasses and thought they were so funny:) They make your eyes look really creepy...

Ahhh... the joys of Greek men! We were walking in town and I just said hello to all the men at the table and the next thing I new they had invited us to sit down and eat with them. They bought us drinks and we had a great time chit-chatting. They were soo funny. One of them even proposed. They asked me why I haven't found myself a Greek man to marry and I told them becuase I wanted someone who was loyal.. They definitely agreed that I shouldn't be with a Greek then! It was just fun and very "greek" to be sitting there eating and drinking with good company.
This here is the train driver that the bus driver was trying to set me up with... Let's just say it got a little awkward for a few moments but then we decided against the train ride and continued on our way.

This here is also very Greek! There are so many dogs just laying around... I don't know for sure where they come from or why they are there but they are all stray dogs and I think really it's just too hot for them to do anything else besides lay there.
This is the two of us inside the ruins of Kos Town. We have definitely gotten better at taking pictures of ourselves... Thank heavens for timers on digital cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment