Monday, June 22, 2009

A walk through town!


So these are just some crazy photos from one of the days that we walked through town!!! Yes it's crazy to think that the two of us can take so many pictures on a short walk through town but don't worry there are even more than the ones we posted here! The one above is just some random tree I climbed into!


This is a really cool tractor we found!!! I thought it made for some great pictures....
This is just some randomness... I thought it turned out kinda cool though!
The views here are so beautiful! We are surrounded with beauty although sometimes we do miss the mountains!
Who knows what this is... It kinda looks like I'm climbing out of the wall but really it's the sidewalk.
This is a picture of some baby snails on the piece of wood I'm holding... It's crazy!


We are still not so sure what this is! We had fun taking pictures with it though.
I believe there is a Greek church behind us!
This is just us hanging out! I think maybe I was on the phone!?! Not really sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment