Saturday, June 13, 2009

The town of Kos....

Well, pretty much Mandy and I have been having the time of our lives....we can barely believe that we are really living on the other side of the world. These are some pictures from our trip into Kos town. This one is actually from our walk along the sea shore! Don't worry, it only took us three hours.... we even thought we were going to miss dinner. hehehe!

Here is a great picture with us and some typical Greek men! They make me laugh so hard. We stopped to ask them how to walk along the beach because we weren't sure and they all started arguing about who was supposed to be talking to us and which way we should be going. The wonderful ways of the Greeks!

These pictures are of a random hat Mandy found on a bench! Yes where she is pointing at it....that is exactly how she found it! Well, of course I decided to put it on my head cause I thought it would be a funny picture. She was sure I was going to get lice from the hat but I just laughed and did it anyway. There's always something funny with the two of us!

Oh yes, these are awesome photos as well!!! I was being choked by the tree! Don't ask me where the idea came from because I have no idea.... And Mandy, i'm not sure what was going on but I think she was trying to seduce the tree! She's been a little lonely here on the island! Trees don't really work quite as well as boys though! There a little less comfy to cuddle with:)
This was just a cool picture of the bridge in the town... I thought standing on the ball would look cool. It definitely proved to be harder than I thought it would! As you can see I couldn't stay on top of it! I am trying to keep my balance but it just wasn't working for me!

These are just some pretty pictures down by the sea! The one where Mandy has her fingers up is pretty funny! She was standing there like that and I asked her what she was doing!? She very seriously replied, "I'm holding turkey!" And I said....."oh really?" As you can see she is holding the sea! Although you can see Turkey, she is definitely not holding it!

I don't know who thinks it's cool to put graffiti all over the ancient ruins but it made for some awesome photos! Mandy really looks gangster! Me on the other hand, who knows what I'm doing but nonetheless having a good time doing it!
When we took this photo I had no idea there were ants crawling all over the rock! When I saw them it kinda scared me but I managed to hang on long enough to take another photo too!

These two photos are in loving memory of our dear parents!!! Memories of dads favorite pose while in Greece! I'm doing the one that dad always did and Mandy is doing mom's favorite one!
Ahhhh.... Greek Yuros (Gyros).... Need I say more!!!
They are soooo delicious! A life staple here on the island:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are having a great time. Be safe, have fun, and I can wait to see you in many months when you are home!!!

    ReplyDelete