Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A night out on the town!

Don't worry everyone! It's just apple juice! The man brought shots for everyone and when we told him that we don't drink he brought us shot glasses with apple juice:)
The whole gang!!!

Walking back to the resort after a great evening of just relaxing!



This was our girls night out on the town!!! Everyone just needed to get out and away from the hotel for a bit to relax and let go!!! Of course the others had a couple of drinks! I bet you can't guess what Mandy and I had!?!? Really hard I know.....we ate delicious chocolate ice cream!!! It was so nice to just be out and relaxing. The girls here at work are so much fun! I'm glad I've been able to get to know so many people from around the world. PS -- there are more pictures of this on facebook....I couldn't figure out how to save them to upload them!!! Ok, so i figured out how but for some reason they are much bigger than the others! I'm still trying to get this whole blogging thing figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment