Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hanging with Jansen!!!

This is one of my favorite photos of us in Denmark! I don't know why but I just love it to pieces. This is in downtown Copenhagen.

This is us being very afraid of the Guards. They are guarding the queen's palace/castle and I'm not sure why but we were a bit afraid. Well, actually I do know why we were afraid. Everyone told us that if you get in their way they will shoot you! I don't know about you but that is kinda scary... Well, Christopher thought it was funny and he kept telling us to get closer and closer and closer to the guards. He told us that if they didn't like how close we were they would start yelling at us. Lucky for us we didn't have to hear them yell but we were definitely scared!

Well, this is Christopher... yep he takes horrid pictures. I guess that's what you get though when you try to look bad in your pictures! He was really sweet to take us out and entertain us while we visited... We had served together on the mission and it was good to see him!
This is some actual Danish food. It kinda reminded me of a Greek gyro but different meat. It was really good though and fun to have actual Danish food!
The next few pictures are of us at one of the castles in Denmark! Wow, it was gorgeous. Christopher picked us up and we drove along the coast up to the castle. It was such a beautiful drive and cool to see such an ancient castle. In the picture below you can barely see Sweden across the ocean from us!




The above picture is Mandy and I doing our jumping picture! Christopher was a great photographer... The picture below is his attempt to do a jumping picture... Not such a great jumper but really he has to be bad at something!

No comments:

Post a Comment