Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rome, Italy


As you can most likely see I had a really hard time choosing which pictures to post from our adventures in Rome!!! We had sooo much fun. As I look back through all of our photos I remember all the laughs and fun times we had together. I am so happy that Mandy and I got to spend 2 months in Europe together. I really wish she was coming back with me in November but I'm happy for her that she has found the man of her dreams and will be getting married!
The above and below photo are from an evening we were in Rome. We were supposed to be going out with a group of people and were just waiting around. Mandy was getting really bored and found ways to entertain herself! We have loads of random shots from the evening and these were a couple of my favorites!

Isn't the scenery amazing!!! I mean America has some pretty cool states and all I have to say but it is sooo different in Europe! There is sooo much history and attention to detail all around you! You are amazed every time you turn the corner!!!
The above picture is us outside the Vatican!!! Wow... It sure was a sight to see...

This here is some really famous fountain that at the moment I don't remember the name for it! It was definitely incredible though.... I can't even begin to fathom how they created all of this stuff!?!?! It really blows my mind!
This is us standing outside the Colosseum in Rome... And yes these men stand out there all dressed up trying to get you to pay for pictures with them. Well we didn't want to pay but the guy told us it was free for Mandy... Looks like she got a kiss on the cheek out of the deal! Don't worry right after this picture was taken I got a kiss on the lips from the man taking the photo! It was so disgusting! It made our list of quotes!!! This is what I said after being kissed! ..."“I was kissed by a sick nasty man in a costume at the Colosseum in Rome!!!”

This is us inside the Colosseum! Once again it was incredible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment