Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Going on 3 weeks... and NO posts about the trip...

   Well, I can barely believe that I am already into week 3 of being home from Europe and I haven't put up a single picture on the blog....  I know, I know, I'm at total slacker and I need to get on it.  =)  I just don't know where all the time goes.  I've been trying to get up early in the morning to get in my exercise and daily studies of the scriptures before heading to work... and then my evenings seem to fill up with some sort of YSA activity or something and then it's time for bed so I'm going to try and do better.  Maybe I'll aim for a post a day during my lunch break!  It will only take me 22 days or so to fill you in on each day of our trip!

   I am bummed to be home and back in the somewhat mundane routine of life, but overall life is good.  =)  I have been sooo blessed to travel and see so much of the world.  I do also enjoy being home and having the opportunity to hang out with the nieces and nephew.  They are sooo stinking adorable but getting huge so I'm trying to soak it up while I can.  =)

  I'm officially back on a "trying to eat better and exercise" kick.  Hopefully it will pay off...  Otherwise, I'm totally going back to my junk food habits.  =)   The insurance industry is absolutely crazy with all the reform going on so some days are better than others at work, but overall I enjoy what I do!!!   Living with Grandma Larsen is incredibly fantastic!!!  I'm not really home all the much but we do at least say goodnight to each other most nights.

   There isn't much to report on in the area of MEN in my life... but I'm not worried.  It will work out when it works out!  I'm just grateful to know that Heavenly Father has a specific plan for me and my life!  =)  That knowledge seems to make all the difference.  I guess I'll quit boring you with the small details of day to day life and I'll get on with our amazing travels across Europe.

   This is hope to many more posts to come....

1 comment: