Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life....

    So...  once again it has been a while!   I guess one of the reasons I don't post very often is because I feel like my life is very much the same day to day.  I guess I just don't see much excitement to write about!!!  There really isn't a whole lot to write about but I'll try and update you all on my life.
    I've been really terrible at taking pictures so I only have a couple from the last year of my life...  i guess I will include a couple of them.  Ummmm...  I don't really even know where to begin.   I have been loving my job!!!   Sydney is such a sweetheart and I love watching her learn and grow.  She is developing such a fun personality and I am sooo lucky to have such a great job!   I'm really sad to say that this great job that I've enjoyed for the past year of my life is coming to an end in just a few months.
    Jenn is graduating from nursing school the end of July and I won't be needed anymore.   I think it is going to be crazy weird to not be able to see little Sydney everyday.   So...  I guess this is pretty big news.... I am moving back to Logan at the end of July.   Who knew I would be heading back to Logan.    I didn't really want to when I started trying to decide what to do with my life.   I contemplated moving back east to nanny somewhere, I considered teaching English in China...  I just wanted to travel the world I guess.   None of that was feeling right for me at the moment.   I was really stressed about what to do with my life though!   At that point Dad informed me that his secretary would be retiring and he asked me if I would like to be his secretary for the health insurance side of things at the office!   I did some soul searching and really prayed my guts out and in the end it is what feels right.  I don't necessarily know why I am headed back to Logan but I think it should be good.  
     Over the last couple of months I have been concentrating a little more on myself and what I can do to become better!   I have been trying really hard to eat better and to exercise regularly.  Although it is kicking my butt I have lost right around 20 pounds and am excited for the end result I'm working toward!   I want to lose about 30 more pounds so I know it is going to take some time and a lot of hard work but I'm trying!  
     Overall life is really great!   I am excited for the things to come and am also hoping to take a trip out to Nauvoo this summer.   My dear Roommate Adrien is an incredible performer and she is going to be performing in the Nauvoo Pageant.   I am hoping to get a small group together and head out there for a few days to see her!!!
     Here are a couple of pictures from the last few months of life!


















  

2 comments:

  1. Wend. I really miss you. I'm excited for you to move back to Logan ...
    Please please let's plan a Manti trip SOON and also a local temple trip before you move away. I'll meet you anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I want to be closer and go a temple trip with you and Mindy! We'll have to do one when you get to Logan. You are looking awesome. Good luck getting ready to move, your Sydnee is so cute!

    ReplyDelete