Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Proposed Itinerary!!!

If all goes as planned this is what the itinerary looks for once we leave the island life and travel Europe!!! As you can imagine we are very excited!!! In later posts I'll try to find pictures and give a little detail of each place we will be visiting. For now you can continue to be jealous and wish you were traveling with us!

The Proposed Itinerary

Nov 1-4 Athens, Greece
Nov 5- Napoli, Italy
Nov 6-7 Rome, Italy
Nov 7-8 Florence, Italy
Nov 8-9 Venice, Italy
Nov 10 Bern, Switzerland
Nov 11 Interlaken, Switzerland
Nov 11-12 Zurich, Switzerland
Nov 13-15 Austria
Nov 16-17 Munich, Germany
Nov 17 Wurzberg, Germany
Nov 18 Frankfurt, Germany
Nov 19-20 Berlin, Germany
Nov 20-23 Copenhagen, Denmark
Nov 24 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nov 25 Brussels, Belgium
Nov 26-28 Paris
Nov 29 London
Nov 30-Dec 2 Scotland
Dec 3-6 London, Wales, Stonehedge, England
Dec 7 fly back to San Francisco
Dec 8 arrive back in Utah

4 comments:

  1. You guys are crazy but it sounds like fun. Your living the life I never had the chance to live. :) Sweet go you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! It will definately be the most awesomest adventure ever!! I'm sure that you will have tons of fun! I look forward to seeing your travels!! I'm with Kim! I never had a chance to do fun things like that! And I can't believe how grown up your sister is! I still remember her as being in elementary/middle school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so excited for you both! Have a great trip and no sharing cab rides with strangers no matter how hott they are (have you seen Taken?) haha. Maybe I'll find my way out there--my dream is your reality. Showoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you. Make sure that you take a lot of pictures so we can pertend that we are traveling with you.

    ReplyDelete